db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Paulo Jesus" <paulsch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Question on derby benchmarks.
Date Fri, 07 Sep 2007 12:42:40 GMT
Thanks Daniel.
If the test is TPC-C like i believe there is, in the replication
project, interest in.
TPC-C test was discarded, maybe this test ("Order Entry") is good enough.
I will use it soon. For now i found a error whit a simple test, and
I'm getting trouble to correct it.  If i can't, I will post here for
help.

I need to relate Exceptions on transactions to force the abort of them
and ContextManager.popContext(..) gerenrating
ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException error.

PJ