db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Paulo Jesus" <paulsch...@gmail.com>
Subject Question on derby benchmarks.
Date Mon, 03 Sep 2007 17:53:58 GMT
I have developed some code on engine of Derby ver 10.2.2. Is part of
larger project GAPI from GORDA project,  (support for replication
services),  that uses embedded code. The project was not ported to ver
10.3 yet.

I putted these question on list Derby-users but, after short talk
here,  i think maybe is best here.

I wonder what benchmarks have been in use by the Derby team. TPC-B?
And were can i find the source of those tests.

The specification I need is.
  - TPC-W and TPC-C tests use SetMaxRows statement that derby does not
support. I'm looking a test ajusted to Derby.
  -  Support for various users to generate conflict in querys. This is
the main argument to be tested. Poleposition test is good to test
overhead caused by new code but not for this.

If there is some test adjusted please tell me. If i couldn't find any,
i will start to build one simple test.

Thanks
PJ