db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Myrna van Lunteren" <m.v.lunte...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 10.3 post-mortem
Date Thu, 27 Sep 2007 23:28:52 GMT
> I have started a wiki page where we can record our feedback on the 10.3
> release process: http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/TenThreePostMortem
> Please add your comments to this page so that we can continue to improve
> our release process.
>
> Thanks,
> -Rick

Rick, (and other interested past/future release managers)

At the very start of embarking on the 10.3 release, we logged a number
of bugs. I own https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DERBY-2575
currently...
I took a swing at it by creating a -temporary - rewrite, see:
http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/TmpDerbySnapshotOrRelease
By now, this page has gotten a bit outdated, (I've kept track but
haven't updated yet)...but I would like to hear feedback. Is the
'tmpDerbySnapshotOrRelease  more workable then the original:
http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/DerbySnapshotOrRelease
?

Thx,
Myrna