db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "David Van Couvering" <da...@vancouvering.com>
Subject Re: Roles for Derby - draft spec uploaded
Date Tue, 18 Sep 2007 17:54:16 GMT
Well, this is a standards-based product, but IMHO in this case I think
the standard is being silly.  Call me a whiner.

I suspect most tools do *not* have this kind of intelligence.  We can
add it to NB, and probably someone will add it to Eclipse.  But what
about Squirrel,  Toad, etc., etc.  By not just doing the obvious,
we're forcing all these tools to clean up after us.

Hmph.

David