db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "David Van Couvering" <da...@vancouvering.com>
Subject Re: Trying out NB6.0 project in Derby...
Date Tue, 18 Sep 2007 17:00:40 GMT
Hi, Bernt.  Yes, I encountered this too.  I am researching it.
Someone in NB has suggested that our build.xml is assuming that the
ant jar files are always in the classpath, and under NB they are not.
It means adding the ant jar files to the classpath for this target.

I'll investigate this and see if that solves the problem as soon as I
get a little breathing room.

David

On 9/18/07, Bernt M. Johnsen <Bernt.Johnsen@sun.com> wrote:
> ... I get
>
> Compiling 2 source files to /export/home/tmp/DevDerby/trunk/classes
> /export/home/tmp/DevDerby/trunk/java/build/org/apache/derbyBuild/ChangesFileGenerator.java:31:
package org.apache.tools.ant does not exist