db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Andrew McIntyre" <mcintyr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Trouble building old derby trunk versions
Date Tue, 11 Sep 2007 00:49:36 GMT
On 9/10/07, Kathey Marsden <kmarsdenderby@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> With help from Andrew and Myrna I was able to get this going although
> with something of a hack.
> :The verbose output showed it was looking for empty.jar in an odd
> location and there was a message
> dropping C:\svn2\trunk\tools\java\tools\java\empty.jar from path as it
> doesn't exist
> I don't know why it was looking for empty.jar at this location, but I
> copied it there and got past the error.

Are you using Ant 1.7? It might be this, once you go back past this revision:

r495136 | fuzzylogic | 2007-01-10 22:13:50 -0800 (Wed, 10 Jan 2007) | 3 lines

Fix broken link to empty.jar. Needs to be fixed due to new build.sysclasspath
behavior in Ant 1.7.0, which would prefix the jvm classpath to javac
tasks if the sysclasspath behavior is not overridden.

View raw message