db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Rick Hillegas <Richard.Hille...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Confusion about system properties
Date Tue, 25 Sep 2007 19:37:09 GMT
Hi David,

I don't understand what you're seeing with derby.system.home.

The sysinfo problem can be fixed by editting the server.policy file to
give derbynet.jar the permission to read all of those properties. When
sysinfo is run standalone, without a security manager, this is not an issue.

Hope this helps,
-Rick