db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Stanley Bradbury <Stan.Bradb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Requiring Java 5 compiler
Date Sat, 22 Sep 2007 01:05:13 GMT
I am concerned that this proposal includes dropping support for J2ME
from Derby.    I would like to see a standard vote if this does mean
dropping the J2ME platform.  IMHO it would also be good to poll the User
community specifically about the use of J2ME to determine if such a
change will leave some applications without an upgrade path.