db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Lance J. Andersen" <Lance.Ander...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: SQLNonTransientConnectionExceptions and SESSION_SEVERITY exceptions that are not '08XXX' spec clarification
Date Mon, 17 Sep 2007 23:54:49 GMT
Yes, I see that now on a second pass at section 23.

However, to answer Kathy's question, no,  the SQL Class Values used for
JDBC SQLExceptions were defined around the standard SQL class values,
not implementation defined class values.  Perhaps we can consider
extending this in JDBC 4.1, but for now i would just return a SQLException.