db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Rick Hillegas <Richard.Hille...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Derby lunch sometime soon?
Date Mon, 10 Sep 2007 21:27:09 GMT
Rick Hillegas wrote:
> It's been a long time since we had a Derby lunch in San Francisco. As
> I recall, Wednesdays work best for the Bay Area community. Anyone
> interested in meeting for lunch on Wednesday September 26? Or if
> that's a bad day, how about the following Wednesday, October 3?
>
> Cheers,
> -Rick
Looks like Wednesday September 26 is the better day. So let's have a
group lunch in San Francisco that day:

WHERE: The usual place, namely, the big atrium at 599 Mission Street in
San Francisco (the big glass lobby on the southeast corner of Mission
and 2nd Streets).

WHEN: Wednesday September 26 starting at 11:45 am. Those of us who
arrive early can commandeer tables for the group.

FORMAT: Bring your own lunch.

Looking forward to seeing you!

Regards,
-Rick