db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Bernt M. Johnsen" <Bernt.John...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Trying out NB6.0 project in Derby...
Date Fri, 21 Sep 2007 08:58:50 GMT
> Has anyone added ant.jar to the project libraries in the project
> metadata checked in to Derby?  Seems like we should do that.

I placed a link to ant.jar in the tools/java directory and added it in
the project properties "Java Sources Classpath". See the attached
diff. I'm no NB6 expert (yet), but if other NB6 users agree, I'll
commit my version of tools/ide/netbeans/6.0/nbproject/project.xml.

I also had to set the ant.library.dir property in
Tools->Options->Miscellaneous->Ant as Øystein mentioned.

But, now it works pretty well here (Still some javadoc packages
(com.sun.javadoc....)  missing, but no major nuisance for the moment).

Staff Engineer, Derby/Java DB
Sun Microsystems, Trondheim, Norway