I think in previous releases, the ui plug-in had the doc plug-in also. I made it specifically since I didn't know what was the original convention. In that case you can rename the derby_doc_ui_plugin_1.1.1.zip to derby_ui_plugin_1.1.1.zip. Otherwise I can upload the renamed file again. Please let me know.

thanks
Manjula

Manjula kindly generated Eclipse ui and doc plugins, which I signed and
uploaded. I'm a bit confused, though. Previous releases only had two
Eclipse plugins: the core and ui plugins. Now there is a doc plugin as
well? Should this doc plugin be included as part of the release or is
this an artifact which I should omit when I post the official release?

Thanks,
-Rick

--
Thanks,