db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Ravinder Reddy Pandiri <pand...@students.iiit.ac.in>
Subject reg: DatabaseMetaData.getTables()
Date Wed, 01 Aug 2007 14:10:56 GMT

 	hi,
 		In one of the JUnit test cases I have the following code.

 	Statement s = createStatement();
 	DatabaseMetaData databaseMetaData;
         databaseMetaData = getConnection().getMetaData();
 	ResultSet rs1 = databaseMetaData.getTables("", null, "%", null);

 		I am getting the syntax error in the last line.
 	The Error is:
 		Syntax error: Encountered "ORDER" at line 1, column 815

 	plzz help me in this regards.

Thank U in advance.

    Every problem that has been solved can be solved again in a better way

                                                   - Ravinder Reddy

believed to be clean.