db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Halit M. Maner" <hma...@maner.net>
Subject RE: Unsubscribe does not work?
Date Sun, 19 Aug 2007 03:04:39 GMT
Andrew,

I did the procedure you suggested - I never received any confirmation e-mail back and I still
keep getting the group e-mails.

Please manually unsubscribe me at this time.

Thank you very much for your help,

Hal

________________________________

From: Andrew McIntyre [mailto:mcintyre.a@gmail.com]
Sent: Wed 8/15/2007 11:21 PM
To: derby-dev@db.apache.org

On 8/15/07, Halit M. Maner <hmaner@maner.net> wrote:
> I used the unsubscribe link on the apache.org site twice for the derby-dev group in the
past week and I still keep getting the e-mails.

> Please advise how I should unsubscribe.

need to put something in the subject and body of the mail to get past
the spam filters. It doesn't matter what you put in either place, as
long as something is there.

You should then receive a confirmation email with instructions on how
to complete the unsubscribe process (which involves sending another
mail, do the same thing mentioned above with the subject and body),
after which you should receive confirmation that you have
unsubscribed.

If after following the above procedure, you continue to receive email
from the list, please let me know and I can manually unsubscribe you
from the list.

Thanks,
andrew