db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Ramin Moazeni" <rmoaz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Common Junit test conversion mistakes
Date Fri, 10 Aug 2007 23:41:43 GMT
Hi Kathey

Regarding sample tests, among the tests I converted, I think
jdbcapi/parameterMetadataJdbc30.java conversion is a good
test for starters. It is not too long, not too short and not that difficult.

Maybe we can have a diff of the original and the converted
test with couple of sentences before each fixture, decorators, ....

Also, I think we need to mention that in the FAQ page that we need to
remove the test from JDBCHarnessJavaTest.java as well.

Thanks
Ramin