db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Manjula Kutty" <manjula.ku...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Eclipse doc plugin
Date Thu, 02 Aug 2007 16:47:36 GMT
I think in previous releases, the ui plug-in had the doc plug-in also. I
made it specifically since I didn't know what was the original convention.
In that case you can rename the derby_doc_ui_plugin_1.1.1.zip to
derby_ui_plugin_1.1.1.zip. Otherwise I can upload the renamed file again.
Please let me know.

thanks
Manjula

--