db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Manjula Kutty" <manjula.ku...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Eclipse plugin
Date Wed, 01 Aug 2007 18:01:34 GMT
Hi Rick,

Thanks for the heads up mail. Since this is the first time I'm going to do
the Eclipse plug-in creation, it may take more time than expected. Do we
have to create the plug in before the vote ends or can it wait a bit longer?
(just curios, will make my best to create before that)

Regards
Manjula

--
Thanks,