db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "David Van Couvering" <da...@vancouvering.com>
Subject Netbeans project folders added
Date Thu, 30 Aug 2007 21:30:17 GMT
I just added project files for NetBeans 5.5 and NetBeans 6.  I put
them under tools/ide/netbeans.  This allows you to quickly be able to
use and build Derby in NetBeans.  I find this pretty useful, and
thought you might too.

To use, simply bring up NetBeans, choose File->Open Project, and
browse to either the 6.0 or 5.5 directory under tools/ide/netbeans.
Once you select the folder, the project should open up.  Right click,
choose Clean and Build and you should see magic :)

NetBeans 6 includes svn support, which is very nice - it lets you see
new and changed files, easily do diffs and submit changes (including
automatically adding new files and directories prior to commit).

Cheers,

David