db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Andrew McIntyre" <mcintyr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: deploying to the Maven repository
Date Tue, 14 Aug 2007 22:38:43 GMT
On 8/14/07, trollswagen <trollswagen@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm trying to upgrade the version of derby (derby, derbyclient and derbynet)
> in my pom.xml to but it has not been uploaded to the maven
> repository where i got version
> (http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/derby/derby)
> can you verify that they have been deployed?  thanks!

I have verified that they have been deployed to the Maven 1 repository
at http://repo1.maven.org/maven/

I was under the impression that once uploaded to the Maven 1
repository that an automatic conversion of the poms was in place which
moved the files over to the Maven 2 repository. At least that was the
case at the time of the last release. See the discussion in

If that conversion is no longer in place, then I'm not sure what to do
about it. I don't think there are any users in the Derby development
community that are also Maven 2 users. If some nice person came along
and handed us the poms and explicit instructions on how to deploy,
they would probably be accommodated. The automatic conversion was a
nice thing, though, and preferable to having to add another step to
our release process.

View raw message