db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Julius Stroffek <Julius.Strof...@Sun.COM>
Subject Keeping derby.log after the test failures in junit
Date Fri, 31 Aug 2007 10:16:55 GMT
Hi,

I noticed that the derby.log is not kept in any place for the failed
test during a suite run. Am I doing something wrong? Is it possible to
setup a test in a way that it will keep the derby.log file? Of course,
there is derby.log in derby.system.home directory but it got overwritten
couple of time during the suites.All run.

It makes a sense to me to keep the log file especially in cases when you
are exploring problem that just happens occasionally.

Thanks

Julo