db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Kathey Marsden <kmarsdende...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject Re: Regarding DERBY-2905 & jdbcapi/AutoloadTest.java
Date Mon, 13 Aug 2007 22:17:25 GMT
Ramin Moazeni wrote:
> Hello
> I am getting the following error message....Is this problem related to
> starting the network server after shutting down the embedded? is there
> any way to fix this?
I don't know if it will give you the same result but it might be good to use
or if that doesn't work for some reason put a fail line after:

I am not sure about this error, there seems to be some problem
restarting network server after the system has been shutdown.  Maybe
separate it out into a stand-alone java program to try to see better
what is going on.

View raw message