db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Rick Hillegas <Richard.Hille...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: deploying 10.3.1.4 to the Maven repository
Date Fri, 10 Aug 2007 22:25:59 GMT
Hi Kim,

I don't remember who did this for the last release. Technically, any
committer could tackle this. For that matter, it looks as though someone
must be running a batch task which updates that page with regular builds
from the trunk. I don't know who's performing that service for the
community either.

Regards,
-Rick