db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Stanley Bradbury <Stan.Bradb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] 10.3.1.4 release
Date Wed, 08 Aug 2007 23:39:45 GMT
The DERBY-2892 regression will be a problem for one of the development
groups I work with but they will not be upgrading to 10.3 soon.
Depending on release timeframes they may even be able to jump directly
to 10.4 - hopefully a DERBY-2892 fix will be forthcoming [the group is
currently using 10.1].  So lets get 10.3 out the door....  : )
             +1