db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Kathey Marsden <kmarsdende...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject Re: contest for contributing to open source projects
Date Wed, 08 Aug 2007 18:20:23 GMT
Anurag shekhar wrote:

> They will need help similar to any contributer needs from the
> community (like getting
> doubt clarified, review and commit of patch)
I think it is helpful for students or really any new contributor to have
an opportunity to be matched with a mentor if they wish.    I'd be happy
to work with a couple of students, since Google SOC is drawing to an
close.  I  especially would like to work with any students interested in
the endless task of testing and fixing Derby.  Let's take more bugs out
before we add new ones!

Kathey