db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From sham pavman <shampavma...@yahoo.com>
Subject [No Subject]
Date Mon, 27 Aug 2007 13:29:12 GMT
Hi!!
  Am Shampavman studying in JSSATE , bangalore.
  I am doing my 2nd year of studies in information science  branch .
  I came across this apache derby project through my friends, I am a relatively new to this
subject and would like  to know what it takes to contribute to the community .
  I have learnt java and a bit of database management ,as it was required for this project.
  I would like to have some guidance on this issue..
  Thanking you
  Shampavman