db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From trollswagen <trollswa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: deploying 10.3.1.4 to the Maven repository
Date Wed, 15 Aug 2007 16:17:39 GMT

i did a little bit of digging and found this directory in the maven
repository that contains the latest derby distribution in the Maven2 format.

http://repo1.maven.org/maven2-converted-from-maven1/org/apache/derby/derby/

apparently they decided to keep a separate repository for these conversions.

on another note, it wouldn't be a complete waste of time to look at Maven2
and the Project Object Model (pom.xml) Architecture... I highly recommend
reading "Better Builds With Maven".  It is quite useful and very quick intro
to Maven2
http://www.devzuz.com/web/guest/products/resources#BBWM

http://docs.codehaus.org/display/MAVENUSER/The+Maven+2+tutorial