Hi, I am issuing a simple join query like:
select * from t1,t2 where t1.c1=t2.c1;
Here comes my novice questions(bear with me if some of these dont make sense, trying to learn the compiler part):
1) I am not sure where to look for the accesspath(both base tables and join),  as the values in AccessPathImpl (at join or PRN or base table level) seem un-intuitive.
2) Also it seems we hang the Level2OptimizerImpl objects off of the base table FromBaseTable, but I dont see it up in the tree anywhere. Is there a reason for this?
Any other pointers for learning about the querytreenodes are appreciated !