db-derby-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Dag.Wan...@Sun.COM (Dag H. Wanvik)
Subject Re: [VOTE] 10.3.1.3 release
Date Wed, 25 Jul 2007 22:58:57 GMT
Myrna van Lunteren <m.v.lunteren@gmail.com> writes:

> More in general, note that I've not rushed into another release
> because, well, there was no fix yet for the blocker (:-) ), and
> secondly, I cannot conclude the work on a new release myself. I'll
> have to let the baton go to someone else, or pick things up when I
> can.
>
> Rick has said he'd be willing to take over, but that was before he
> went on vacation. So, at this point, I can either:
> - Create one more set of release artifacts as soon as DERBY-2963 is
> fixed, and call a vote on that hoping that Rick (or someone else) can
> finish the release management tasks, or leave it for me in September

+1, as soon as Kathey's backports are done, I'd say :)

If Rick decides to persue this (I am cautiously hoping he will), a new
set of release artifacts will save us some time. He is expected back
next Monday AFAIK.

Dag

> - Cancel the current vote for 10.3.1.3 and do nothing, and leave it to
> someone else to finish before, or for me in September.
>
> Opinions?
>
> Myrna
>

Mime
View raw message