db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Dag.Wan...@Sun.COM (Dag H. Wanvik)
Subject Re: Full Javadoc on the Derby website?
Date Mon, 09 Jul 2007 14:12:26 GMT
Ole Gunnar Borstad <olegunb@stud.ntnu.no> writes:

> I did the same and gave up looking for it, so restructuring or moving
> this to the Documentation tab might be a good idea.

I think this is because the Documentation tab focuses on user
documentation.

Presently, the title "Derby Documentation" on
http://db.apache.org/derby/manuals/index.html purports to be the whole
thing, which it is not..

I think it would be good to add a link there to the internal
documentation, so developers can easily find it.

Or possibly rename the title to "Derby user documentation", so one
would know to look elsewhere for internal docs. I prefer a link.

Dag