db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Manish Khettry" <manish.khet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: DERBY-581 and OLAP operations
Date Wed, 18 Jul 2007 21:18:57 GMT
Bryan,

It sounds like a very reasonable and thoughtful way to get started. One
thing which is frustrating about working with Derby is that large portions
of the code are so very cryptic and brittle, sometimes unnceccsarily so.
Having more than one person try and understand relevant code, documenting it
and sharing this information would help in more ways than one.

The other thing-- is it possible to get a hold of the relevant portions of
the SQL standard that you refer to?