db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Paulo Jesus" <paulsch...@gmail.com>
Subject help on derby engine
Date Wed, 11 Jul 2007 14:24:09 GMT
I'm current developing on derby in the context of project GORDA
(gorda.di.uminho.pt).
I trying to implement high priority transactions.  The goal is not let
transaction go sleep by waiting for a lock. Is acceptable to abort any
non priority transaction on the way.

On LockingFactory I can get a Control from an Lockable reference.
If needed, for the waiters i can wake up then whit a new signal so
they can recognize the need to abort.
Can i associate transactions to the locks in this control in a secure way?
I'm not sure how to force these transactions to get aborted. Can i get
some help here?

Continue your good affords for the new realize of Derby.
PJ