db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Myrna van Lunteren" <m.v.lunte...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Can we put a 10.3 download link on the Derby wiki?
Date Tue, 31 Jul 2007 21:58:16 GMT
> Bryan Pendleton wrote:
> > I tried editing http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/DerbyTenThreeRelease
> > and http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/FrontPage
> > to put a link to the download location for the 10.3 release candidate,
> > but I wasn't sure what link to put.
> >
> > The links that I tried were:
> > http://people.apache.org/~myrnavl/10.3.1.0.beta and
> > http://people.apache.org/~myrnavl/10.3.1.3.beta
> > but neither of them seemed to work properly.
> >
> > Are we able to put a link on the wiki? If so, which link should we use?
> >
> > thanks,
> >
> > bryan
> >
> Hm, I can't find the downloads either. I expected to see some
> subdirectories under http://people.apache.org/~myrnavl/, but that
> directory looks empty. I will try to remember to hang the 10.3.1.4
> downloads off the 10.3 release page:
> http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/DerbyTenThreeRelease Please remind me if
> I forget.
>
> Regards,
> -Rick

Hi,

I removed those directories from my /public_html, thinking they would
cause confusion with people attempting to try further upgrades from
them to 10.3.1.4.

However, I moved them up a level from public_html, I think a derby
committer might be able to move them back, or I can try to do so from
here if desired. (not sure I can get to ssh).

Myrna