db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Myrna van Lunteren" <m.v.lunte...@gmail.com>
Subject [VOTE] release
Date Fri, 20 Jul 2007 00:56:29 GMT

I have now prepared a release candidate, (build/revision
557799). Please download and test-drive this candidate, and document
test results on the testing pages

Differences from are:
- bump of version
- fix for blocker issues DERBY-2986
- fix for testing issues DERBY-2941, DERBY-2951
- adjustment of release notes (updating to, addition to new
features list of DERBY-2152, DERBY-1953, DERBY-1623) and CHANGES.html
(adding latest fixes). is available on:

Note, that the src.tar.gz file requires gnu-compatible tar to unravel.
Note also, that the eclipse ui and doc plugins are available in a zip
file: 'derby_eclipse_plugins.1.1.1.zip'.
(compare 'derby_ui_plugin_1.1.0.zip')

I will close this vote on July 26, 18.00 PDT

If positive, we can have a release by July 27 noon (PDT) (I haven't
done this bit yet so I'm reserving some more time than I hope to

To vote:
[+1] Make the release candidate  ( - (SVN 557799))  the official
10.3.1 release of Derby.
[ -1] Do not make the release candidate the official 10.3.1 release.
(List  showstopper Jira entries)

Thanks to everyone who worked on this release, and for your patience
with the quick succession of release candidates.

View raw message