db-derby-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Myrna van Lunteren" <m.v.lunte...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] 10.3.1.1
Date Sat, 14 Jul 2007 20:31:55 GMT
On 7/14/07, Bryan Pendleton <bpendleton@amberpoint.com> wrote:
> >   http://people.apache.org/~myrnavl/10.3.1.1/
> >
> > Please download and test-drive this candidate, then vote on
> > whether to accept it as a Derby release.
>
> Is this vote still in progress? Or have we decided to cancel
> this vote and prepare a new release candidate?
>
> thanks,
>
> bryan
>
>
No, this vote is cancelled, sorry, I thought it was clear - we had
some blockers & Ithere was discussion on this thread...
http://www.nabble.com/-VOTE--10.3.1.1-tf4047080.html

See also this thread:
http://www.nabble.com/will-be-making-10.3.1.2-artifacts-tf4075014.html

I'm working on an email to announce the 10.3.1.2 candidate & will
update the wiki shortly.

Myrna

Mime
View raw message