db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Myrna van Lunteren" <m.v.lunte...@gmail.com>
Subject will be making 10.3.1.2 artifacts
Date Fri, 13 Jul 2007 15:07:45 GMT
Hi,

I'll start making the 10.3.1.2 artifacts today; I'll update the wiki.
There are a few things I want to tie down still:
- update Release-Notes.html (or not - depends on input)
- add CHANGES file which holds more than Release-Notes
- bump up version of plugin if needed (I think there was a change without
  a bump of the version, I'll confirm and fix accordingly)
- see if I can reproduce/fix DERBY-2918.

So, hopefully tomorrow I'll have finished with the new artifact. I'll
start the VOTE on Monday, July 16.

Myrna