db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Myrna van Lunteren" <m.v.lunte...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 10.3 Release Notes
Date Fri, 13 Jul 2007 15:01:00 GMT
I took advantage of the need for some time for the blockers and
revised the Release Notes manually...

1. I went through and wherever it seemed an issue would have existed
beforeI left it in the CHANGES section; if it looked like it was new
with 10.3 and fixed in 10.3 I took it out of the release notes.

2. I removed the sections 'Big' 'Small' 'Non functional improvements'
from the New Features section. I didn't have a clue how to order them,
so just left it...I moved the SYCS_UTIL procedures from the CHANGES to
the New Features.

I'll make a separate CHANGES document that will list *all* issues with
fix in for 10.3* if it looks like this Release Notes is a more useful
document.

Please provide input asap...

Thx,
Myrna