db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Myrna van Lunteren" <m.v.lunte...@gmail.com>
Subject 10.3 branch backports...
Date Tue, 10 Jul 2007 22:49:08 GMT
Hi,

I realize I haven't said what I wanted to go on the 10.3 branch at this point.

I would like to minimize the changes to what has been identified as
critical issues at this point; once we have a release, the 'normal'
rules for backporting to a branch apply.

So, Kathey, if you could backport your fix for the grantRevoke test
fir DERBY-2893? *If* we need another candidate this fix should be in.

Dan, if you could hold your backport plans for your intended changes?
Same for Bryan and the fix for DERBY-2902; but you already said you'd
wait, thx...

Thx,
Myrna