db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Myrna van Lunteren" <m.v.lunte...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 10.3.1.0b eclipse plugin & default security
Date Fri, 06 Jul 2007 05:32:05 GMT
I had a think-session with Andrew, and finally noticed that the
eclipse plugin started the processes with -Dderby.system.home=. Using
that property with NetworkServerControl start and ij, I could
duplicate the behavior outside eclipse.

I do not think changing the default and template policy file is the
right thing to do at this point.

I logged DERBY-2908. If we can still fix this before Saturday, that
would be great; otherwise, I'll withhold the plugins from the
distribution until we can create a new version of the plugin that does
*not* default derby.system.home to '.'.

Myrna