db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Myrna van Lunteren" <m.v.lunte...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Correction to release notes
Date Wed, 04 Jul 2007 15:27:16 GMT
> On 7/4/07, Oystein Grovlen - Sun Norway <Oystein.Grovlen@sun.com> wrote:
>> [...snip...] The addition of the Blob/Clob API mehtods seems to have
> > fallen out.  (However, I am pretty certain I added them to the wiki a
> > long time ago).
I think this was originally there:
  || Blob/Clob API || Implement JDBC methods for Blob/Clob that are
currently not supported
|| [https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DERBY-1341 DERBY-1341],
[https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DERBY-1285 DERBY-1285],
[https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DERBY-1286 DERBY-1286] ||

(was between SSL/TLS and Client Side Tracing)

However, DERBY-1285 and DERBY-1286 are not closed. How should I
approach this? Doesn't seem right to put them in the release notes?
Shall I list the individual closed bugs (subtasks, related issues
marked 'improvement') dangling off of these? Or just list DERBY-1341?

Thx,
Myrna