db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Nuno Carvalho <nuno...@di.fc.ul.pt>
Subject Re: List existing databases
Date Fri, 27 Jul 2007 10:44:33 GMT
Hi all,

thanks for all the answers!

I'm working inside the derby engine and I found a way to do this. I
found that the BasicDatabase.java receives some properties when its
booted and one of them (derby.__rt.serviceDirectory) has the full
path of the database in the directory service, so I get the database
name from it.

Can you tell me if this is save? Is there a more clean way to get the
database name in the source code?

Thanks for all your help!

Cheers,
nuno