db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Ramin Moazeni" <rmoaz...@gmail.com>
Subject Regarding DERBY-2925 and java.security.AccessControlException
Date Mon, 16 Jul 2007 16:32:48 GMT
Hello

After implementing the change to fix this bug, I am getting
the following errors when running the derbyall tests:
call SYSCS_UTIL.SYSCS_EXPORT_TABLE (null, 'T1' , 'extinout/t1.dump' ,
                                    '|','''', 'ASCII') ;
ERROR XJ001: Java exception: 'java.security.AccessControlException:
access denied (java.io.FilePermission extinout/t1.dump read)'.
ERROR XJ001: Java exception: 'access denied (java.io.FilePermission
extinout/t1.dump read): java.security.AccessControlException'.

and

call SYSCS_UTIL.SYSCS_EXPORT_QUERY('select user_id from users' ,
                    'extinout/users_id.dat', null , null , null ) ;
ERROR XJ001: Java exception: 'java.security.AccessControlException:
access denied (java.io.FilePermission extinout/users_id.dat read)'.
ERROR XJ001: Java exception: 'access denied (java.io.FilePermission
extinout/users_id.dat read): java.security.AccessControlException'.

Copy and pasting the statements into ij does not result in any errors. Here is
how I am running the test:
 java org.apache.derbyTesting.functionTests.harness.RunTest
tools/importExportThruIJ.sql

with this email, I am attaching the diff output (DERBY-2925.diff) as
well as the test
output (importExportThruIJ.out).

The exceptions does not have any stacktrace so that I can trace it to
the problematic
part of the code. Any assistance is appreciated.

Please note that I have not yet added my tests to the
importExportThruIJ.sql and I am using the original
importExportThruIJ.sql test file.

Thanks
Ramin