db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Manjula Kutty" <manjula.ku...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: again, another 10.3.1. release candidate?
Date Wed, 18 Jul 2007 21:42:38 GMT
In my openion we should go for a release (if we can include Mamta's fix,
that will be great). But not to wait for the bugs which are not picked by
anyone. And then may be in September we can have a bugfix release. As far,
for me RC2 tests are progressing well. So nothing stops me to vote +1

Thanks
Manjula

--
Thanks,