db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Rick Hillegas <Richard.Hille...@Sun.COM>
Date Mon, 30 Jul 2007 16:44:47 GMT
Thanks to Myrna for cat-herding the 10.3 release to this point. I
volunteer to take over as release manager until Myrna gets back. I plan
to post a release candidate this Wednesday. If you want
something to appear in 10.3, please port it to the branch by Tuesday

Also, if you think that an issue should block this release, please mark
it as "Fix in" and change its Urgency (NOT Priority) to
Blocker. That way, the issue will appear in the following JIRA filter:

If you do promote an issue to Blocker status, please add a comment
explaining your reasons for doing so. If I demote an issue, I will
explain why.

So far, no issues appear in that filter. However, the following issues
have been proposed as Blockers:

DERBY-2972 (unfinished collation work)
DERBY-2892 (LOB locking regression)
DERBY-2925 (LOB export security hole)

Thanks to everyone for all the hard work to date!

View raw message