db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From V Narayanan <V.Naraya...@Sun.COM>
Subject [patch] Derby-2921 (sending as an email since JIRA is not allowing attachment to the issue)
Date Fri, 27 Jul 2007 12:46:57 GMT
Hi,

I have been working on Derby-2921( Replication: Add a network service
that connects the master and slave Derby instances ) and have developed
a preliminary patch for it. I have not been able to attach it to JIRA
the whole of the afternoon today hence I am sending it as an attachment
with this email along with the explanation and some questions I had
during the implementation so that it would enable anyone interested to
take a look at it.

I will attach this to the issue once JIRA allows to attach the patch. I
would be able to attach it only on Monday.

Narayanan