db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Bryan Pendleton <bpendle...@amberpoint.com>
Subject Do I need to provide extra memory flags when using "ant junitreport"?
Date Wed, 25 Jul 2007 03:53:59 GMT
I've been running JUnit tests directly by running

   java -Xmx1024m junit.textui.TestRunner org.apache.derbyTesting.functionTests.suites.All

But recently I've been trying to switch over to

   ant junitreport

because I like the nice report I get.

But do I need to pass the "-Xmx1024m" argument when I run "ant junitreport"?
I seem to get some "out of memory" problems, so it seems like I
probably do. But I'm not sure what the syntax ought to be.

Can somebody post whether or not they get a clean run from a
simple "ant junitreport", or whether they have some special settings
that they use?

thanks,

bryan