db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From V.Naraya...@Sun.COM
Subject Re: DERBY-581 and OLAP operations
Date Thu, 19 Jul 2007 10:17:11 GMT
Hi,

Welcome to derby!

If you are confident of the issue you want to work on feel free to start
working on a JIRA issue.

But if you think you need to start with some simple issues and then move
on to the issues
you think are a little bit more complicated this page contains lot of
information on how to
start-up with the development process.

http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/ForNewDevelopers.

The same page also explains how you can choose simple issues to start
working on.

Also pls do post any queries or doubts in the development process to
derby-dev@db.apache.org ,
you are sure to get responses.

Hope this helps,

Narayanan