db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Kim Haase <Camilla.Ha...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Problems with table format in Derby docs - Style Sheet issue?
Date Mon, 09 Jul 2007 18:32:40 GMT
Hi, Laura,

I've been looking at this, and the main problem is with the fact that
the codeblocks are all on one line. Rather than just remove them as Dag
suggests, you can insert line breaks. Here are some fixed-up versions.
For the exporting topic I changed the choicetable to a simpletable to
match the importing topic, but I've attached the choicetable version in
case you want to keep it, or convert the importing one to a choicetable.

HTH,
Kim