db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Oystein Grovlen - Sun Norway <Oystein.Grov...@Sun.COM>
Subject 10.3 Release Notes
Date Mon, 09 Jul 2007 14:07:12 GMT
Thanks for all your work on making the 10.3 release, Myrna.  I have
downloaded the release candidate and plan to do some ad-hoc testing of it.

I looked at the release note and I found the CHANGES section a bit
confusing.  It lists a lot of issues that are not relevant to users
(e.g, code issues (e.g, renaming of internal classes), subtasks for
implementing new features, bug fixes to new features, improvements in
build system, procedural issues).  Would it not have been better to make
a list of bug issues that only affects earlier releases?  As it is now,
the list of changes is so long and contain so much irrelevant issues
that I am afraid most users will be reluctant to look at it.

--
Øystein