db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Kathey Marsden <kmarsdende...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject Re: Help needed in rollback behavior
Date Thu, 05 Jul 2007 19:34:02 GMT
Ravinder Reddy wrote:
>     After rollback() is called , I am expecting that the table
> SESSION.t2 is no longer available and hence I asserted it to
> assertStatementError("42X05......)
I cut and pasted your fixture into a test and put
getConnection().setAutoCommit(false) into setUp as you described and the
test ran fine.   The only way I could reproduce what you describe is to
first create a regular table session.t2. Does maybe another part of the
test do this and not drop the table?

ij> create table session.t2(c21 int, c22 int);
0 rows inserted/updated/deleted
ij> commit;
ij>  DECLARE GLOBAL TEMPORARY TABLE SESSION.t2(c21 int, c22 int) not logged;
0 rows inserted/updated/deleted
ij> insert into session.t2 values(21,1);
1 row inserted/updated/deleted
ij> rollback;
ij>  select * from session.t2;
C21        |C22