db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Kathey Marsden <kmarsdende...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject Common Junit test conversion mistakes
Date Thu, 05 Jul 2007 17:56:49 GMT
I updated the wiki page:
http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/ConvertOldTestToJunitTips

with some common JUnit conversion mistakes, since we all seem to hit the
same tripwires starting out.   I am hoping that folks, especially those
who recently started converting tests (Ugo, Ramin and Ravinder) as well
as those who have been reviewing tests (Dan, Myrna, Knut) could take a
look and see if there is anything that should be added. Also I want to
give an example of a really good simple test that newcomers could study
or use as a template to get started.  Does anyone have a suggestion for
which test this should be?

Kathey